The Computers, Freedom and Privacy Conference is headed back to the Bay.
April 16-19, 2002
Cathedral Hill Hotel
- Read Bruce Sterling's closing speech.
- The Proceedings are available.
- CFP has been mentioned in the press worldwide. Let us know about news stories you see.
- CFP2002 Advisory Board Member Roger Clarke has made his detailed notes available. The WELL had a publicly available chat during the conference.
- A daily newsletter was published during the conference.
- Audio tapes of all sessions are available to be ordered.
- The CFP Program is complete. Featured seminars will include California Attorney General Bill Lockyer, US Federal Trade Commission Chairman Timothy Muris, Author James Bamford, John Perry Barlow, State Senator Jackie Speier, Author Bruce Sterling and others.
- Unaffiliated concurrent events:
For more information on CFP, information on past conference and to
sign up for future alerts, visit http://www.cfp.org.